Thursday, January 06, 2011

How did I get into this mess?


On a brisk, October morning, I sat down at my study table. As I sat, I began to prepare myself mentally as I was about to embark on a journey through the living cell. I was in no way ready to delve into an hour long study of a Pearson 8th Edition Biology textbook, however, there I sat: highlighter in one hand, coffee cup in the other. As I opened up the monstrous textbook, I began reading the pages of information- Endomembrane systems, mitochondria, and lysosomes. Two minutes later, I found myself distracted and searching for a reason to stay distracted. I felt my fingers reach towards the glossy keyboard of the laptop placed at arms reach. A desktop notification had caught my attention: Windows Live Writer. Start Blogging Today! One thing led to another and here I am. I'm a rookie at this blogging business so please bear with me! But I do hope to write about anything that inspires me. I hope and pray that my words will bring nothing but praise for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Thanks for reading! Take care, Goodnight, Byees.

No comments:

Post a Comment