It's official. Summer 2011 has officially started at the Jerry George household. (Jerry George household..It sounded nice okay?) Between all the sleeping in and the endless staring matches between my grandma and I, I've come back to that one thing that I wrote about before-breaakkfasttt! The other day, my niece and I went to BJ's. (a bulk grocery store) As I pushed the cart around and selectively placed items inside, I picked up some mascarpone cheese. Only, this cheese came in a packet of 3 cases. Long story short, I bought 3 cases of mascarpone cheese for absolutely no good reason and now I'm stuck wondering what on earth to make with all this cheese! But never fear, breakfast is here! Remember my toast and honey breakfast? Well noww, its toast, honey AND mascarpone! sighh I'm going to be sweating cheese by the end of the month.
But s'all good. Cause' summer's here! :)

oh THATS mascarpone...
ReplyDelete