Friday, June 17, 2011

My Life: An Update

I'm sitting. It's late Thursday night, early Friday morning..however you want to look at it. Couldn't sleep. Serves me right for drinking two glasses full of iced coffee. I finally got the right ratio of coffee, milk, ice and sugar that suits my taste. There's thunder outside. I can hear the rain against my window pane. If I leave my room, I'll hear the rain hitting the roof. It's pouring outside. Drip..drip..drip..splash...swoosh...THUNDER. Cue lightening. aaand now the rain just increased from a full out monsoon to even fuller outier monsoon. I lit a candle. Never buy the aroma therapy candles from bath and body works-the "scent" doesn't linger nor fill the air. Thunder. The rain has let off a bit now.
About two weeks ago, Saturday morning, while studying for a micro exam, I decided to take a break. I flipped on the TV and a golf tournament was on. Before giving in to my natural instinct to flip the channel and never return to CBS 3, I stopped to watch. Guess what, I actually enjoyed it! Now I wasn't sure if I had become delirious after studying for hours (ok fine, an hour) so I decided I would watch the following week-which I did. I enjoyed that game also! I think I have a new found appreciation for the game. I can honestly say that I hope golf is on this Saturday. aaand that's just a tid bit of what's been happening in my life recently. More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment